We hope your days are full of Pleasant Surprises!





































































































































Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My day with Christina, Kris and Chrisma


I met up with our current bride, Christina and our past bride, Kris at The Wedding Day in Fountain Valley Monday afternoon to order the bridesmaids' dresses and her wedding gown. Christina and Kris are the most awesome, walking, talking advertisements for Pleasant Surprise Events. Kris got married in September of '08 and Christina was one of her bridesmaids. During the planning of Kris' wedding, the two of them referred 4 clients to us and now Christina is getting married this July. We're so excited! 3 of her 6 bridesmaids are our past brides! It's going to be a great reunion. The ladies at The Wedding Day were super helpful and we had a great time. We were there about a month ago, and the bridesmaids brought coffee and donuts and we camped out (pictured above)while watching Christina try on a dozen dresses. She looked beautiful in every single one of them. We'll be sure and share the pics of her gorgeousness after the wedding.

After another fun time at The Wedding Day, the girls went off to celebrate with some well deserved fries and I embarked on an almost 2 hour long journey to Encino to meet Chrisma, my left handed, Philippino twin. Encino happens to be halfway between North Orange County, where I live and Oxnard, where she lives. If you think she lives far now, she used to live in Pennsylvania!! That's a much longer drive, but I've driven there too.

We hung out at Jerry's Deli for hours talking and laughing before we started going over some details of our upcoming events. I'm so glad we started having our monthly meetings. I know Christina and Kris and their friends make it a point to meet regularly as do some other ladies I know (A shout out to the Palace Girls). With everyone's busy schedules, it's hard to make time for everything you want to do, but if you've started meeting up with your girlfriends because of a wedding, keep it going even after. The wedding is just the beginning of all the wonderful things that will be happening in your life. You'll want your closest friends around to share those pleasant surprises with!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Nellie and Chrisma on the redesigned site and blog! Now you can now add blogger to the resume. I'm so glad that I can be the first to comment on your blog. Palace represent!! Thanks for the shout out! I miss the days of planning...Thank you again so much for all you did for us during that time. You worked so hard and was so thoughtful in all that you did for all of us! I love PSE!!! and I love you guys!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete