We hope your days are full of Pleasant Surprises!





































































































































Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Leaving a Legacy

This weekend my family and I visited my dear friend Susan and her girls.
We had such a great time playing with, and holding her little girls. They are the most beautiful mix of Korean mommy and Texan daddy. The cutest little Texoreans you'll ever see. Susan and her husband Cody are leaving the best love gift to their daughters. Here's what they did:

"My husband and I wanted to keep some sort of documentation on the growth of our daughter and a blog seemed to be the perfect way to do it. We know lots of friends who have done the same, but then I stumbled on the website blurb.com that allows you to easily download your blog into a printed book format! Each entry is placed on a single page automatically by the blurb bookmaking software, and you can then add as many photos as you like onto customizable pages. It was fun to relive the first year of our daughter's life thru the blog and photos. After we finished, we ended up with 160 pages! And then we had the book printed as a hard bound book. It is definitely one the best things we've done!"





They've started one for their new little one who is just 3 weeks old. I wish I would have done something like this for my kids. It's never too late to start.

Our kids together

2 comments:

  1. This is a BRILLIANT idea!! I'm going to look into blurb.com, too.
    Thanks for sharing this fun idea!
    ~Meliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really wonderful what you're doing! Love your website!

    ReplyDelete