We hope your days are full of Pleasant Surprises!





































































































































Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Retirement Tea

I love my Bible Study! I love how God reveals new truths every time I study. And I love all my sisters in Christ that I study with! They inspire me and encourage me. One of those very special ladies retired this year from her position as class administrator. We had to throw her a party, so we decided to make it a tea party.




The original plan was to have it in my backyard but it was misty and wet that morning and so we had to change the plan and bring it indoors.



Boy, am I glad we have the room. 33 ladies filled my family room with laughter and tears as we shared stories of what God has done through our class and in our lives.




It was a beautiful spread. Every time we have a luncheon, they always bring the yummiest treats. The flowers added the perfect touch, and they were provided by our dear Debbie of Anything But Ordinary Event Flowers and Holiday Decorating. Tables & chairs were from Create-a-Party .







What a perfect group effort to make it a perfectly lovely tea for our beloved friend.

4 comments:

  1. Nellie, Thank you for a beautiful day. Blessings on you and your family for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nellie- great photos! Thanks for always being such a gracious and lovely hostess--had such fun and was so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie,
    Thank you for lavishing your gift of gracious hospitality on your "sisters". I will always remember my first Tea Party with all "the ones that Jesus loves.
    Eunice H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed by your post and eager to read. I learn new things and information from your article. I then pass this to my friends. I think you are doing a fantastic job. Let’s keep up the good work.

    Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Tour from Chan May port
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    centralvietnampackagetour
    viettours
    mysontours

    ReplyDelete